Career In Progress, is a Career Management & Recruiting Company that offers boutique services for businesses across Greece.
On behalf of our Partner, a leading multidisciplinary consulting and technology development company in Greece, we are seeking for an experienced and creative:
Based in Athens, our client is an active player providing technical support and services to foster economic development, social cohesion, employment and innovation through research, data gathering analysis, forecasting, project work, marketing consultancy, dissemination and communication.
The main role of the Graphic Designer will be to dally cooperate with a large team of developers, digital marketeers, and other specialties, and according to each projects’ specifications, to create innovative delivery.
The main duties of this role include:
- Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs
- Create visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations to help deliver a message
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- 3+ years proven hands-on working experience as a Graphic Designer
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with Adobe design software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Familiarity with video—editing technologies such as After Effects / Premiere
- Understanding and awareness of virtual reality technology, as well as the tools used to create experiences for these platforms
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
The company offers excellent career opportunities in a great work environment and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
If that’s sound interesting for you, we expect your CV and of course your portfolio (in hyperlink).