Career In Progress, is a Career Management & Recruiting Company that offers boutique services for businesses across Greece.
On behalf of our Partner, a large tobacco products company in Greece, we are looking for an experienced Sustainability Specialist to join the Sustainability Team.
The main responsibilities are:
- Plan, coordinate and execute Sustainability Projects
- Participate in the constant update of Sustainability Strategy
- Undertake daily project management tasks to ensure the functionality, the coordination and the execution of Sustainability Projects
- Daily monitor several quantitate and quality analytics and data in accordance with projects’ KPI’s
- Supports the implementation of Integrated Report
- Partnering with vendors that are committed to furthering Sustainability initiatives
- Drafts all necessary reports for alignment with local & global team
- Ensures proper internal and external communication on Sustainability priorities
- Handles all internal volunteering activations
- Proficient business writing skills both in Greek and English language
- Self-motivation, can-do attitude, analytical skills and attention to detail, integrity, and approachability
- At least 2+ years hands-on work experience in similar position (in-house/agency)
- Proven experience in end-to-end Sustainability Management procedures
- Strong detailed knowledge of project management & project management methodologies
- Exceptional interpersonal, cross-functional communication, problem-solving, and leadership skills
- Excellent ICT skills
Benefits, Growth Opportunities & Other Information
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop skills and competencies.