Who we are:
Based in down-town Athens, Career In Progress (www.cip.gr) is a boutique consulting firm guiding talents and supporting them in every career situation since 2012.
At Career In Progress, we’re on a mission to empower people to identify and pursue their career goals by providing committed, approachable, and personal guidance & support.
We are seeking a passionate Project-based Recruiter Consultant to be an integral part of the team!
What you’ll be doing?
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy for customers in several seniority levels (junior, mid-senior, senior, etc)
- Write and proofread attractive job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to customers
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Making a big impact on a small team!
Who you are?
- You have prior proven experience in Recruiting & Selection process, especially in IT & Digital Marketing placements
- You are great in building rapport and credibility with candidates
- You love producing measurable results, meeting deadlines, and balancing multiple priorities and projects
- You can work easily with all the LinkedIn Recruiting tools
- You are deeply committed to enhance clients’ experience and you are genuinely interested in solving hiring problems
- You are familiar with assessment tools; you have a deep comprehension of the results and you can produce reports following guidelines
- You are a good communicator, adept at meeting with clients and presenting results and conclusions
- You can write & speak fluently in English and you have strong ICT skills
- You are an open-minded person who can fit with us and bring his/her mentality
- You want to be part of a team that believes career coaching is not a job. It’s a calling and a passion.
- You love taking ownership and making decisions.
- You are ambitious, self-motivated and passionate.
- You want to be involved in all aspects of Career In Progress
- You’ve always wanted to work at a startup: flexible hours, a chance to learn new skills, and a close-knit team of people who trust you.
- We believe that you can easily work from home, so we recommend this opportunity to be remote based
- This is a project-based job opening, which means that you can customize your working schedule