Career In Progress is a Career Management & Recruiting Company that offers boutique services for businesses across Greece.
We are seeking an Office Coordinator on behalf of our partner, a firm committed to supporting the establishment and operation of efficient educational programs. These programs are designed to prepare Greek students for successful admissions to renowned universities worldwide. Our client excels in providing extensive preparation for standardized tests (GMAT, GRE, IELTS, TOEFL) and boasts a vast network of consulting resources for Greek students wishing to study in the world’s top universities.
Your daily duties will encompass:
- Ensuring smooth daily operations and offering thorough administrative support to the office.
- Providing information to prospective students who inquire by phone or visit in-person.
- Overseeing communication and monitoring the firm’s partnerships with sponsored student groups.
- Managing partnerships with educational institutions the firm collaborates with, including the British Council and foreign universities.
- Overseeing the procurement of office supplies and materials.
- Participating in presentations, events, and exhibitions hosted by the firm.
- Bachelor’s degree from a Greek University.
- Completion of an internship (not necessarily in a related field).
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Dropbox, and Google Drive
- A pleasant disposition combined with a strong commitment to continuous learning and development.
- Motivated young individuals eager to expand their knowledge and skills.
Additional ‘nice to have’ Qualifications:
- Previous full-time employment.
- Prior experience in a part-time role that hones interpersonal skills, such as service, promotion, or sales.
- Active involvement in a notable student project (e.g., TEDx, Prom Racing, AIESEC). Mere membership in a student group without active duties will not be considered.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking a communicative candidate with a positive demeanor, ready to integrate effortlessly into our team, and act as the office’s primary contact. This role is ideal for recent graduates looking to nurture their early professional years in a vibrant and welcoming work setting.
What to expect:
- Work hours align with the office’s operational hours, which are weekdays from 10:00 to 22:00 and Saturdays from 10:00 to 18:00. The specific hours will be determined through consultation with the rest of the team, consisting of three morning shifts (10:00-18:00) and two afternoon shifts (14:00-22:00).
- An opportunity awaits to hone a broad skillset, thus an innate motivation to learn and improve is pivotal.
- You will be expected to effectively manage multiple tasks concurrently and often work independently, in alignment with office guidelines.
- Given that all operations at the firm are digital, a robust proficiency in technology is imperative.