Career In Progress, is a Career Management & Recruiting Company that offers boutique services for businesses across Greece.
On behalf of our Partner, a leading multidisciplinary consulting and technology development company in Greece, we are seeking for an experienced and creative:
.NET Core Developer, full-stack
Based in Athens, our client is an active player providing technical support and services to foster economic development, social cohesion, employment and innovation through research, data gathering analysis, forecasting, project work, marketing consultancy, dissemination, and communication.
The main role of the .NET Developer will be to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
The main duties of this role include:
- Develop, deploy, and support web applications, web portals and in-house systems using
.Net Core and SQL
- Produce clean, scalable and testable code
- Write effective APIs
- Design client-side and server-side applications
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 3+ years proven hands-on working experience as a .NET Developer
- Excellent knowledge of .NET programming languages
- Good SQL knowledge, experience in MS SQL Server and/or MySQL
- Experience with RESTful Web service architectures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
The company offers excellent career opportunities in a great work environment and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.