Career In Progress, is a Career Management & Recruiting Company that offers boutique services for businesses across Greece.
On behalf of our Partner, a Developing Educational Organization in Greece, we are seeking for an experienced and creative:
Based on Athens, our client is an Educational Organization active in the field of high-quality professional training.
We are looking for a competent Moodle Specialist to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems, hardware, and software.
The main role is to manage, maintain the Moodle platform and to serve the trainees on technical issues arising from the use of the platform they make during the seminars.
The main duties of this role include:
- Perform system administration activities for an internal Moodle on a highly innovative training platform
- Create online courses based on specifications provided by the instructional design and media team.
- Designs instructional materials such as online courses, e-Learning modules, webinars, lesson plans, course checklists and facilitation guides.
- Develop quizzes that make use of Moodle platform as applicable
- Support internal training for project on-boarding, set-up, and management
- Manage online learning opportunities such as webinars and online course registration, serving as administrator for the Online Course (including but not limited to course creation, trainer space creation, user enrollment, course deletion, and managing content).
- Identifies, researches, and assists in the resolution of user questions and issues related to software applications while maintaining a high level of customer service and integrity
- Stay up to date on the latest trends and emerging technologies within the online learning industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or another Hot Tech-Skills Diploma
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve software issues, with resulting high customer satisfaction.
- Advanced experience with Moodle platform
- Experience developing and deploying Moodle plugins
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of help desk software and remote-access systems
- Strong drive to provide excellent customer service
- Demonstrated knowledge of instructional design and online teaching best practices.
The company offers excellent career opportunities in a great work environment and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.