Career In Progress, is a Career Management & Recruiting Company that offers boutique services for businesses across Greece.
On behalf of our Partner, a Developing Educational Organization in Greece, we are seeking for an experienced and creative:
Marketing Campaign Manager
Based in Athens, our client is a Developing Educational Organization active in the field of Adult Education and Professional Training.
The main role of the Marketing Campaign Manager will be to oversee all aspects of marketing campaigns, including usage of Email/SMS/Viber, and supervise dissemination of copy for all relevant send outs. You will have to facilitate the dissemination and to monitor the success delivery and the campaigns features.
As a Marketing Campaign Manager you will be responsible for the firm’s end-to-end email marketing strategy, including writing email copy, managing your email database, designing email newsletters, and more. You will work closely with both sales and marketing teams to identify a target audience and report on results of various email marketing campaigns
The main duties of this role include:
- Categorize and segment email lists of people on the basis of past email engagement and website interactions
- Review former campaigns to ascertain areas of strength and weakness, which could inform subsequent outputs.
- Contribute to the definition and calibration of the CRM strategy (who to target, when to target, what offer/coms message) capturing all customer stages (i.e., Onboarding, Conversion, Retention) in a direction to maximize campaign effectiveness
- Maintain a database of customers or leads who have opted to receive our correspondence
- Test achievement of each campaign and determine email marketing KPIs.
- Distribute emails/SMS/Viber send outs using automation software
- Monitor the campaigns roll-out and execution performance and introduce initiatives that will further boost performance (i.e. optimum channel mix Email, SMS, Call, Viber)
- Reports in a regular basis the performance of campaigns to senior managers demonstrating a deep understanding of what motivates customers/leads
- Degree in Marketing / Communication / Business or any other related field
- 3-5 years hands-on work experience in a similar position
- Deep working knowledge of advanced email campaigning (Email/SMS/Viber) and digital marketing trends
- Prior database management experience, preferably in a similar role will be an asset
- Strong understanding of sophisticated customer segmentation and experience on using campaign and business performance data
- Strong analytical skills with ability to think and act with accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Effective organizational skills and ability to set priorities to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent CRM Software User
- Proficient user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Technical understanding of social media platforms and organic algorithms
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
The company offers excellent career opportunities in a great work environment and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.