Career In Progress, is a Career Management & Recruiting Company that offers boutique services for business across Greece.
On behalf of our Partner, a Business and IT Consulting in Greece, we are seeking for a passionate and enthusiastic:
Junior Web Developer
Based in Athens, our client undertakes nationwide, the preparation of investment projects for participation in funded programmes in national and European level, the development of marketing plans, the provision of services in the field of information technology and the implementation of management systems (ISO standards).
The main duties of this role include:
- Develop and maintain websites and web applications
- Participation in web software development, using state of the art technologies
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases, using PHP
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Minimum 2-year hands-on working experience in similar position
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems such as MySQL
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Familiarity with GIT
- Professional English
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop will be a plus
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
Benefits: The company offers excellent career opportunities in a great work environment and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.