Career In Progress, is a Career Management & Recruiting Company that offers boutique services for businesses across Greece.
On behalf of our Partner, a Developing Educational Organization in Greece, we are seeking for an experienced and creative:
Junior System Administrator
Based in Athens, our client is a Developing Educational Organization active in the field of Adult Education and Professional Training.
The role of the Junior System Administrator will be to maintain, upgrade and manage the firms’ software, hardware and networks.
The main duties of this role include:
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Resolve problems reported by end user
We are looking for a Tech-savvy person, meaning that you are comfortable using modern office productivity tools and you can understand/learn how to troubleshoot and enhance them.
- Degree in Informatics / Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- 2+ years hands-on work experience in a similar position
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Strong analytical skills with ability to think and act with accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Effective organizational skills and ability to set priorities to meet strict deadlines
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
The company offers excellent career opportunities in a great work environment and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.