Career In Progress, is a Career Management & Recruiting Company that offers boutique services for businesses across Greece.
On behalf of our Partner, a leading Adult Educational Center in Athens, we are seeking for an experienced and creative:
IT Helpdesk Specialist
We are looking for a competent IT Helpdesk Specialist to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems, hardware, and software. Understanding and proactively maintaining daily system performance, having the ability to troubleshoot customer problems, are all essential aspects of the help desk support’s day-to-day role.
The main duties of this role include:
- Providing exceptional IT support, ensuring that technological issues are resolved promptly and efficiently.
- Responding to client support queries and questions
- Providing support in person, via phone or remote access
- Running software diagnostic tools and physically inspecting hardware systems
- Performing troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging, wired and wireless networking connections etc.)
- Providing basic computer training
- Checking computer hardware (HDD/SSD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Network, or another Hot Tech-Skills Certification (AEI/TEI/IEK)
- Proven hands-on experience in IT Support
- Advanced knowledge of help desk software and remote-access systems
- In-depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Nice to know of Moodle platforms
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and overall MS Office
- Strong time-management skills, deadline oriented
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
- Strong drive to provide excellent customer service
- Working hours 09.00-17.00
- Athens Center based
The company offers excellent career opportunities in a great work environment and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.