Career In Progress, is a Career Management & Recruiting Company that offers boutique services for businesses across Greece.
On behalf of our Partner, a leading multidisciplinary consulting and technology development company in Greece, we are seeking for an experienced:
IT Bid Professional Public Sector
Based in Athens, our client is an active player providing technical support and services to foster economic development, social cohesion, employment and innovation through research, data gathering analysis, forecasting, project work, marketing consultancy, dissemination, and communication. The involving projects concern Integration & Project Management, Software Development, and IT Consulting.
The main role of the IT Bid Professional will be to prepare a winning bid according to Technical Qualifications for Public Sector.
The main duties of this role include:
- Devise a successful strategy for a winning IT Bid creation due to technical requirements and general content
- Develop budget and costing plan as part of the quotation process
- Understand, interpret, and respond to complex technical specifications and documentation
- Oversee all aspects of proposal preparation, ensuring quality, compelling bids are submitted in a timely manner.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field from a Greek University
- Master’s degree in Computer Science/Informatics will be an asset
- 3+ proven hands-on experience in IT Private Sector Bidding/Tender Management
- Ability to prove participation in Public tenders.
- Proven excellent knowledge of IT Systems, Software Development or Network.
- Knowledge of the legal framework
- Understanding of Programming Languages such as VB, C++, Java
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
The company offers excellent career opportunities in a great work environment and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.