Career In Progress, is a Career Management & Recruiting Company that offers boutique services for businesses across Greece.
On behalf of our Partner, a Developing Educational Organization in Greece, we are seeking for an experienced and creative:
Head of Performance
Based on Athens, our client is a Developing Educational Organization active in the field of education and training.
The Head of performance marketing will design, implement and monitor Marketing campaigns for Paid Search (Search, Display, YouTube), Paid Social Media(Facebook & Instagram ). He will also collaborate with website, media and content optimisation specialists to connect media journeys to onward journeys in owned website channels to deliver excellent consumer journeys.
The main duties of this role include:
- Manage, Plan and Perform daily account responsibilities associated with digital advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube.
- Track, Measure & Optimize performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against Goals & Objectives (CPA & KPIs)
- Provide insights and be able to generate weekly or monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking/ROAS
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve profitable growth in Paid Search campaigns
- Perform A/B Testing and monitoring performance campaigns budgets
- Conceptualize and implement optimization strategies and tests for SEM campaigns
- Structure channels, accounts & campaigns
- Manage display networks, for prospecting and retargeting campaigns
- Implement Data Analysis to proactively and creatively identify new opportunities.
- Formulate audience segmentation strategies and targeted copy / creative development.
- Remain current with the best marketing practices and strategies
- Keep up to date with performance marketing best practices and strategies\
- Assist company’s SEO strategy
- 5+ years of proven working experience in Digital Marketing and especially at lead-generation field
- Deep Experience in website conversion tracking through the use of Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Clear understanding of using the Google Ads and Facebook ads audiences
- Deep Knowledge of google tools (google analytics, data studio, tag manager, google search console)
- Deep Knowledge of ahrefs, semrush or Moz
- Deep Knowledge Full-Funnel Strategy
- Familiar with SEO best practices and analytics tools
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of Marketing & Communication, Digital Marketing, Business or other related discipline
- Excel in a fast-paced environment, good under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Be able to take initiative and be responsible while taking ownership on accounts
- Presenting Case Studies from previous work will be considered a big plus
The company offers excellent career opportunities in a great work environment and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.