Career In Progress, is a Career Management & Recruiting Company that offers boutique services for businesses across Greece.
On behalf of our Partner, a Boutique Digital Agency in Athens, we are seeking for an experienced and talented:
Based in Acharnes (Attika Region), our client is a fast-growing Digital Agency that provides 360 Digital Marketing services, either in providing consultancy or by designing and performing a complete digital marketing plan.
The firm provide the best solutions to each customer’s needs by utilizing all cutting-edge technologies. The portfoliο companies consists of large and demanding account. Teamwork and cooperation are the main ingredients of the company’s culture.
The core Digital Marketing Services include: Web Design, Search Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Google Advertising, Social Media Strategies, E-shop Management, Web Applications and Web Hosting.
The Front-End Developer we are seeking for, will be responsible for creating functional Custom Websites in collaboration with Account Manager, Marketing Manager, and the Graphic Designers.
He/she will participate throughout the implementation process from the original website analysis (where it will propose solutions for functionality and UX / UI) to implementation and testing for good operation in all browsers and devices.
The ideal candidate must possess strong Front-End development skills and be capable of transforming cutting-edge designs into dynamic responsive websites.
The main duties of this role include:
- Develop websites using WordPress (Woo-commerce) as a daily work-activity
- Collaborates with Creative, Development, QA, and Business teams to identify and execute on opportunities in order enhance user experience
- Create applications and e-commerce websites using the latest front-end technologies and frameworks (HTML5, CSS3, JS)
- Build high-quality mockups and design different prototypes
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
- Managing Web Hosting -cPanel /Plesk
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- At least 3 years working experience in a similar position
- Experience in Digital Advertising-Marketing will be considered as a plus
- Solid working knowledge of PHP
- Strong knowledge and experience with the WordPress (Woo commerce)
- Knowledge of React Framework will be considered as a plus
- Proficient in responsive design development methodologies and best practices
- UI/UX enthusiast
- Eager to work with leading-edge technologies and willing to learn new technologies
- Ability to organize and complete tasks in timely manner
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Attention to detail
- A competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications and skills
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies
- Pleasant working environment and working conditions as the company is co-located in facilities of a large corporate Group
- Private Parking
- Catering with special prices
- E-pass Passport