Career In Progress, is a Career Management & Recruiting Company that offers boutique services for businesses across Greece.
On behalf of our Partner, Sympraxis Team, a well-established Team of Experts based in Athens, which provides Sustainability ESG services, we are looking for an Event and Project Management Coordinator.
The firm supports the establishment and operation of effective partnerships involving private businesses, public sector organizations and NGOs, leading to innovative and valuable contributions for the environment and society.
The main responsibilities are:
- Plan Events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience, objectives and methods (physical, digital and hybrid)
- Ensure that events are completed smoothly step up to resolve problems that may possibly occur
- Identify improvements on client loyalty, enhance brand-to-client experience
- Create winning Bids for clients according to market analysis and benchmarking
- Plan and execute events in accordance with GDPR, Health & Safety procedures and other specifications (e.g Covid)
- Budget events
- Coordinate events (e.g. infrastructure, technology) to ensure everything meets operational standards and act quickly to resolve problems when necessary
- Prepare thorough event reports
- Plan, coordinate and execute CSR, Sustainability and Social Contribution Projects
- Collaborate with a small group of managers in during the implementation Communication Projects
- Undertake daily project management tasks to ensure the smooth functionality, coordination and the execution of Communication or other Projects
- Monitor daily several quantitate and quality analytics and data in accordance with projects’ KPI’-s
- Write and edit content for different communication platforms such as social media, websites, and press releases
- At least 5+ years hands-on work experience in Event & Project Management
- Proven experience in end-to-end Event Management procedures
- Strong detailed understanding of project management & methodologies
- Exceptional interpersonal, cross-functional communication, negotiation, and leadership skills
- ICT skills
- Advanced business writing skills both in Greek and English
- Self-motivation, can-do attitude, analytical skills and attention to detail, integrity, and approachability
Nice to have:
- Experience in CSR and/or Sustainability Project Management procedures.
Benefits, Growth Opportunities & Other Information
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, where skills and competencies can be developed.