Career In Progress, is a Career Management & Recruiting Company that offers boutique services for businesses across Greece.
On behalf of our Partner, a Lead Greek Environmental Consulting Services firm, we are looking for an experience Environmental Consultant.
Based in Athens & founded in 1991, our client offers high quality and client oriented Environmental Consulting Services during the last decades. The long experience of engineers, biologists, environmentalists, economists and other scientists guarantees the quality of provided services.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Plan, coordinate and execute Environmental Consulting Projects (planning, elaborating, monitoring, evaluation)
- Keep up with the latest trends in environmental consulting, scientific methods, and E.U. policies
- Ensure proper internal and external communication on Environmental priorities
- Understand engineering design data of project and activities
- Be familiar with current Greek and European environmental regulations and guidance
- Engineering Diploma in Environmental/ Civil/ Chemical sector from an accredited Technical University and MSc in the field of Environment (MSc from North American countries will be a strong asset)
- At least 2-3 years hands-on experience in the preparation of Environmental impact assessments (EIAs)
- Proven working experience as an Environmental Engineer (in major company in Greece or aboard)
- In depth knowledge in working necessary software such as GIS, AutoCAD etc
- Expertise from the field of Environmental Engineering
- Knowledge in preparing technical bids
- Availability for business trips is a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
- Possession of driver license
- Complete military service for male candidates
What we are looking for:
The ideal candidate is the one with the scientific and professional background in Environmental Consulting. Skills such as strong analytical mindset, cross functional and cultural communication, great networking, reading and writing comprehension, excellent written communication and proficiency with technical reports, communication and coordination skills is what we are looking for.
Benefits, Growth Opportunities & Other Information
- Benefits include: Competitive Pay Based on Experience and strong opportunity for a personal professional development