Career In Progress is a Career Management & Recruiting Company that offers boutique services for businesses across Greece.
Based on Athens, our client is a leader Educational Organization active in the field of Adult Education and Professional Training and Certification, recognizing that the team is the cornerstone of their success.
We are looking for a self-driven Digital Performance Marketing Specialist to join our client’s team and play a crucial role in the development and execution of performance marketing campaigns that drive growth for the firm.
The main responsibilities of this role will be to:
- Develop, execute, and optimize performance marketing campaigns across various digital channels, including PPC, paid social media, and display advertising.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance, making data-driven decisions to optimize ROI and achieve client objectives.
- Maintain and improve on overall channels attribution ecosystem.
- Stay up to date with digital media technologies and latest trends.
- Measure CRM program efficacy, push messaging and retargeting.
- Discover competitive gaps and provide recommendations to improve.
- Ability to analyze campaign data and provide clear insights and recommendations.
- Ensure accurate tracking and analytics setup – Google Analytics, GTM.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a combination of paid search, display and social media.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to analyze campaign data and make data-driven decisions.
- Ability to create and optimize campaigns in paid media combining keyword research, customer intent and conversion funnel analysis.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Copywriting skills.
Benefits, Growth Opportunities & Other Information:
- Excellent collaborative and dynamic working environment.
- Opportunities for growth and career development.
- Flexible hours: Maintain a healthy work-life balance while managing your time effectively.
- Hybrid Work Model: One Work-From-Home Day
- Early Fridays when on track: Enjoy a longer weekend.
If you are enthusiastic about digital marketing and data analytics, apply here and embark on a fulfilling journey with the firm.
All CV’s will be considered as strictly confidential.