Career In Progress, is a Career Management & Recruiting Company that offers boutique services for businesses across Greece.
On behalf of SOS Children’s Villages in Greece, we are looking for an experienced and dynamic:
Digital Communications Coordinator
SOS Children’s Villages is the world’s largest non-governmental organisation focused on supporting children and young people without parental care, or at risk of losing it. Founded in 1949 as a non-denominational organization it now has presence in 136 countries and territories. In Greece it has been operating since 1975 with the aim that every child grows up in a loving home.
The main duties of this role include:
- Creates and develops marketing plans, defines campaign schedules and ensures timely implementation of digital and offline activity through highly effective and creative initiatives utilizing all channels, platforms and marketing tools
- Plans the Annual Communication & Fundraising Plan for Digital Media, which evaluates in collaboration with the Communication & Fundraising Director
- Manages the design and updates the content of Organization’s website
- Monitors website traffic and collects data to develop proposals for more effective visibility
- Manages SOS Children’s Villages social media pages daily, creates content and responds to incoming requests
- Collects quantitative and qualitative data on the public response to social media, based on which it creates proposals for their most effective use
- Coordinates the design and implementation of digital and fundraising campaigns: promotion of “Sponsor a child” and “Sponsor a Village” programs, Committed Givers, etc
- Evaluates and develops crowdfunding opportunities
- Coordinates the design of the printed magazine and electronic newsletter
- Coordinates the production of communication materials such as posters, leaflets, videos, etc.
- Controls any communication material created by local programs or external partners of the Organization in order to ensure coherence in the communication of the SOS Children’s Villages brand
- University Degree required, preferably in a related field such as Business Administration, Marketing Management or Communication
- 5+ years working experience in Digital Communications
- Experience working in a network or collaboration with NGO’s
- Experience in social media, online marketing, emerging tools, and digital culture
- Proven experience of leading successful performance marketing strategies
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Strong communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to perform under strict deadlines
- Strong “Can-Do” Attitude
Location: Athens, Greece
If the sentence “No Child Should Grow Up alone” motivates you to do something more for a better world, we are waiting to have your CV.