Career In Progress, is a Career Management & Recruiting Company that offers boutique services for businesses across Greece.
On behalf of our Partner, a Developing Educational Organization in Greece, we are seeking for an experienced and creative:
Back Office Manager
Based in Athens, our client is a Developing Educational Organization active in the field of Adult Education and Professional Training.
The role of the Back Office Manager will be to plan, coordinate and oversee office services and related office activities to achieve efficient utilization of available resources
The main duties of this role include:
- Supervise and coordinate the daily activities and operations of the Back Office Department
- Schedule and prioritize office activities to meet operating requirements
- Coordinate customer service operations and find ways to ensure customer retention
- Supervise the work of back-office assistants’ employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems as needed.
- Evaluate employees’ job performance and recommend appropriate personnel action
- Support and enforce back-office dept expectations
- Participate in meetings and recommend changes to policies and procedures.
- Reports in a regular basis the performance of the Back Office Department
- Degree in Marketing / Communication / Business or any other related field
- 5+ years hands-on work experience in a similar position in a commercial firm
- Deep working knowledge of advanced People Management techniques
- Excellent Excel knowledge
- Strong analytical skills with ability to think and act with accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Effective organizational skills and ability to set priorities to meet strict deadlines
- ERP and CRM – BI Software knowledge (e.g. Softone) will be an strong advantage
- Necessary prior database management experience, preferably in a similar role
- Technical understanding of social media platforms and organic algorithms
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
The company offers excellent career opportunities in a great work environment and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.