Who we are:
Based in down-town Athens, Career In Progress is a boutique consulting firm guiding talents and supporting them in every career situation since 2012.
At Career In Progress, we’re on a mission to empower people to identify and pursue their career goals by providing committed, approachable, and personal guidance & support.
We are seeking a passionate Career Counselor to be an integral part of the team!
What you’ll be doing?
- Coaching students on career management and job search skills in one-on-one, small, and large group settings always making sure they are in the driver’s seat when making career decisions & job searching
- Providing career counseling and career development sessions for students, graduates, alumni and jr employees
- Educating students on how to explore different career paths or how to bring goals and career issues into clear focus; analyzing data regarding their interests, their professional identity, career goals and providing information needed related to academic opportunities in Greece and abroad
- Performing in training, workshops, presentations, and other events to help graduates and youngsters develop their career planning and employability skills
- Researching and analyzing current employment trends in various industries and seniority/grades
- Creating compelling & competitive content for Resumes, Statements and other job search/academic material
- Making a big impact on a small team!
Who you are?
- You have prior experience in career management coaching, training or consulting students, alumni and young professionals
- Resume building. Interview skills training. Working closely with candidates/students as well as hiring partners. That is your thing!
- You are great in building rapport and credibility with students, clients, and stakeholders
- You love producing measurable results, meeting deadlines, and balancing multiple priorities and constituencies
- You are deeply committed to enhance clients’ experience and you are genuinely interested in student and career development
- You are familiar with psychometric tools; you have a deep comprehension of the results and you can produce reports following guidelines
- You are a good communicator, adept at meeting parents and presenting results and conclusions
- You are available for weekend or after hours to perform in training events/seminars and you would love to travel Greece to help people accelerate their career goals & aspirations
- You can write & speak fluently in English and you have strong ICT skills
- You can compose outstanding content for resumes and statements and other job search/academic material
- You want to be part of a team that believes career coaching is not a job. It’s a calling and a passion
- You love taking ownership and making decisions
- You are ambitious, self-motivated and passionate
- You want to be involved in all aspects of Career In Progress
- You’ve always wanted to work at a startup: flexible hours, a chance to learn new skills, and a close-knit team of people who trust you
- You are excited by the chance to launch students and young professionals into flourishing careers while supporting them to manifest their potential!