Career In Progress, is a Career Management & Recruiting Company that offers boutique services for businesses across Greece.
On behalf of our Partner, a leading Online Media Group in Greece, we are seeking for an experienced and creative:
Based in Athens, our client is for more than 20 years the largest informative Educational Network in Greece, which researches and presents to the public all the developments in the field of education.
You will be the key contact point for existing and new customers and in charge of building long term relationships with clients from public and private educational sector. Your role includes the business growth by finding new business, be assigned prospects, given accounts, or a combination thereof. Tasks may involve project management, strategic planning, sales support, product design, service application, logistics, and marketing.
The main duties of this role include:
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upsetting and cross-selling
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of digital advertising solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop new business with existing clients and identify areas of improvement to meet sales goals
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- BA or BS. MA or MS preferred
- 3-5 years hands-on proven prior experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, or relevant role (candidates from advertisement firms are kindly welcome)
- Experience in delivering client-focused advertising solutions to Educational Institutions is a very strong advantage
- Solid understanding of Digital Marketing Advertising is a must (e.g. newsletter campaign etc)
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Familiarity with best SEO/SEM practices and latest trends
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to perform under strict deadlines
The company offers excellent career opportunities in a great work environment and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.